We try and live in the present as if our body were a camera.
Photography as a conscious transcendental path based on inner processes.
There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen. I should call this photography, but I will call this “listening”. Your process and your inner path defined by the photographic rectangle. I will be your trainer, I will accompany you in your own individual journey, I will be a supervisor. My work on you is emotional and the encounters are taught in a special mentorship. I'm going to offer my experience and my knowledge, I want to know you through your Photos, I want to feel the level of your consciousness, and then, step by step I will select the most suitable practical exercises with and without the camera. A laboratory about spiritual access where your inner processes can be visible and evolve.
A training course where we do analysis, therapy, exercise and development of your photographic work.
• Explore yourself through practice exercises without camera and with the camera.
• The shooting driven by the right hemisphere of the brain, place of emotions and intuition which controls half of the body. Unconscious headquarters.
• Removing the mind to bring out who you are. The one you are is looking for you.
• Connection with the light (exercises with and without camera).
• Relation in space, lines of energy.
• Transgressing photographic rules and conventions of photography.
• Visual consciousness, visual metaphors, symbols, aesthetics.
• Relationship between photography and performance as inner processes, presence and representation.
• Methodology of self-therapy that allows us to connect with our internal image and helps us to resize our expectations.
• Creative processes.
• Professional photographer or amateurs who has a sincere desire to create a meaningful dialogue, conscious and on his artistic photographic practice.
• Those who feel interested in photography for the first time as an individual process.
• Companies, schools, training institutes and cultural associations interested in promoting them.
• Suitable for children: basic principles for visual motor integration activities ideal for kindergarten and school.
• Work on your child's visual perceptual skills and fine motor skills as well, as these skills build up the foundation for good visual-motor integration, exercises with the camera. 14>
Knowing the basic technical knowledge of how to use a camera (aperture/shutter speed/ISO) will be better for you but the training is about inner process.
• Children: They will work with my personal Equipment (Camera, tripod, remote control, screen). 14>